The department "Methods of Empirical Educational Research" supervises master theses on the following topics, among others:
- Learning difficulties in elementary school (dyscalculia, dyslexia): diagnostics and support
- ADHD: Developing digital interventions for elementary school-aged children with ADHD.
- Learning progress diagnostics: development and piloting of digital methods
- Meta-analyses on topics of your choice
- NEW: current (May 2021) call for proposals on the subject of "Diagnostik und Therapie bei Menschen mit erworbenen Hirnschädigungen"
If you are interested, please contact us (best by email)!