Teaching and theses
On these pages we provide you with information on courses, project studies and theses.
You would like to write your bachelor or master thesis in the field of methods of empirical educational research? Then there are basically two possibilities:
1) Interesting topic suggestions are always presented on this homepage. If you are interested in a topic, simply get in touch with the contact person indicated.
Here you will find suggested topics for bachelor theses. (Bachelor Rehabilitation Education)
Here you will find suggested topics for master theses. (Master Rehabilitation Science, Master Teacher Training Special Education)
2) Do you have an interesting proposal for a topic that matches a focus of interest of a member of staff at the chair? Then you are welcome to contact her/him yourself by sending her/him an exposé.
The synopsis should include:
- The theoretical foundation of your idea (with sources)
- The methodological approach (e.g. which instruments should be used?)
- The specific research question and the central hypotheses
The exposé should be a maximum of one page long.
In the department of Methods of Empirical Educational Research, empirical work as well as literature reviews can be supervised. We look forward to accompanying and supporting you in your qualification work!